A celebration of the life and poetry of Rabbie Burns, an author of many famous Scottish
poems. Enjoy an overnight stay with full Irish buffet breakfast and a five-course traditional Scottish feast, using the best of West Cork produce which will include a “wee dram” and poetry recitals during the meal, including “Address to the Haggis”.
- Full Irish Buffet Breakfast
- Five Course Scottish Feast with a "wee dram"
- Complimentary access to our Leisure Centre with indoor pool, steam room, sauna and fully equipped gym
- Avail of one of the many massage treatments on offer in our Serenity Rooms
- Bay view room upgrade for only €20. Subject to availability.
- Regular live music in our Kingfisher Bar
- Free Wi-Fi throughout the hotel
Children aged 5-14 years, rate of €20 Bed & Breakfast applies, 15yrs and over Adult rate applies.